Wednesday 16 October 2013

ORGANISATION/PLANNING/POTENTIAL TARGET AUDIENCE

I have decided I am going to create a questionnaire in order to make sure I am including what my target audience would want; this will give me ideas for my plot, and what I include in my trailer.
I am asking 30 people from ages 15+, the questions I have thought of including are:

What type of horror movie attracts you most?

Thriller/Action-Adventure horror

Psychological horror/Suspense

Paranormal horror

Torture horror


What would you expect to see in a horror trailer? (This will help me to know what to definitely put in the trailer.

What would you like to see in a horror trailer? (This gives the audience an input therefore giving them what they want)

What noises usually scare you in horror movies?

What type of camera angles do you think should be included? (A sheet of camera angles will be shown to them if they do not know them)

How would you want a trailer to end?

No comments:

Post a Comment